LAS VEGAS AIR DUCT CLEANING
There Are Many Reasons HomeOwners Need The Furnace and Air Duct System Cleaned
Mayberry’s Air Duct Cleaning has been established to solve the problems of the people who want their environment and their atmosphere to be clean and healthy. Health does not only depend upon the food we take in or the water we drink, there are many more factors that may affect the health of a person. A person cannot stay healthy if there is pollution and dirt in the atmosphere. If the atmosphere is filled with pollutants then a person is most likely to fall for any allergy, sinus or diseases like skin diseases or even asthma.
We, at Mayberry’s Air Duct Cleaning services, understand the relation of health and atmosphere and with this understanding, we also have the knowledge to deal with the problems in our atmosphere. Of course, you cannot control everything in your environment but there are things that can be done to help you live more care free. You can control the germs and the dirt that is hiding in your furnaces and air duct at your home and offices. What you can do, is call us to get our next available technician out to your home.
We at Mayberry’s Air Duct Cleaning have the professional technicians who know how to deal with the germs and the dirt in the ducts, vents, HVACs, and furnaces. If you are dealing with any kind of allergy or asthma then dirt can be the reason.
LAS VEGAS & HENDERSON - AIR DUCT CLEANING
*INCLUDED: ONE RETURN WITH THE AIR DUCTS AND VENTS ATTACHED TO THAT SINGLE RETURN. EACH ADDINAL RETURN $35.00
Deodorizer is an additional charge of $145.00 per unit
PREVENT FIRE WITH OUR DRYER VENT CLEANING
* Subject to survey and in conjunction with any full or partial air duct cleaning. Possible additional charge for other then ground level.
Dryer vent w/o air duct service is $180.00
What are the signs it may be time for indoor air duct cleaning?
There are a number of indicators that may mean it’s time:
- Supply and return vent covers are dirty.
- Increase in sneezing, watery eyes, allergies or respiratory illness when spending more time indoors or upon first waking.
- Dark filtration lines are apparent on the walls, ceiling or carpet surrounding the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home.
- Variance in temperature or air flow from room to room.
- An increase in energy is needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings.
- A newly constructed home, remodeling, or renovations. These activities could cause post construction debris, drywall dust, sawdust, and other construction-related debris to build up and settle in your HVAC system.
- Presence of one or more pets.
- Members of the household smoke.
- Recently updated your ventilation system by replacing your furnace or adding ductwork.
- Water damage or flooding occurred in the ductwork. As a result, sediment could build up in the system and cleaning could minimize the chance of microbial growth.